Improve Outdoor Structures Commercial & Industrial Property with ArmorThane Protective Coatings
The ArmorThane line of outdoor protective coatings and concrete sealers shield your structures from extreme climates and chemical corrosion and create a waterproof barrier between the elements and your property. The line of corrosion protection coatings are also available in a variety of colors and designs and can accent your existing architecture.
Click the video below to see how ArmorThane spray coating can be used to protect water tanks and other mining equipment.
Peru Project involves taking water tank sections from the mountain mining locations in South America, bolting pieces together, prepping and spraying to ensure the tanks are leak proof and ready to use. The tanks are then transported back to the mines. These holding tanks used in mining become completely waterproof, weatherproof and chemical resistant and won’t peel or chip like paint.
Specific product coatings address both broad-spectrum uses and ones with special problem-solving attributes:
- Basic Polyurethane: Bed Liners, Vehicles, Marine, Equipment uses
- Flexible Polyurethane: Easily Milled, Transportation
- Broad Spectrum Abrasion and Chemical Resistant Polyurethane
- Broad Spectrum Polyurea: Abrasion / Chemical Resistant, Waterproof
- Polyurethane Expanding Foam: Construction use for Insulation
- Fire Retardant Polyurethane: Healthcare, Schools
- Fire Retardant Polyurea: Healthcare, Schools, Industry
- High Corrosion and Chemical Resistant Industrial Strength Polyurea: Oil & Gas
- High Friction Wear Resistant Polyurea: Mining
- Aluminized, Reflective Polyurea: Roofing use in Construction
- Extremely Pliable – Transportation
- Extremely Rigid Polyurea: Coating Foam
- Moisture Cured Polyurea: Sanitation, Humid Environments
- Potable Water Safe Polyurea: Tanks, Pipes, Food
- Slip Resistant Polyurea: Safety, Transportation
- Blast Mitigation Coatings: Military, Public Safety
- UV Color Coating Protection: Fade Resistant Surfaces